Renal Population Health ManagementVillageHealth’s Renal Population Health program can help integrate and manage care:
- Before and during the transition to dialysis for patients with late-stage chronic kidney disease (CKD)
- Inside and outside the clinic for patients with end stage renal disease (ESRD), who depend on life-sustaining dialysis
Our trained renal nurses and care coordinators collaborate with patients, caretakers, physicians and dialysis care teams to establish and manage a care plan to meet the unique medical, social and behavioral needs of each patient. By focusing on the root causes of unnecessary hospitalizations such as unplanned dialysis starts, infection, fluid overload and medication management, our care teams can help reduce hospitalizations and improve the overall health of CKD and ESRD patients.
Most patients in our Renal Population Health program are leading healthier lives, and manyof our health system and health plan partners are realizing savings from the reduction intotal cost of care for their managed populations.
Click here to read our case studies.
What Makes Our Program Unique?
The foundation of our Renal Population Health program is our integrated care model, which is supported by predictive analytics, renal-specific care protocols, a comprehensive technology platform and access to patients while they dialyze. Our innovative and proven care model has delivered clinical and financial excellence across our health plan and health system partnerships, full-risk Chronic Condition Special Needs Plans (C-SNPs) and Centers for Medicare & Medicaid ESRD Seamless Care Organizations (ESCOs).
The VillageHealth Renal Population Health program relies on our:
- Deep understanding of dialysis center operations and access to patients while they treat at their clinic 12 to 15 hours a week;
- Close collaboration with nephrologists and other care team members;
- National network of trained field and telephonic renal nurses and nurse practitioners;
- Proprietary predictive models and risk stratification algorithms;
- Renal-specific care management protocols and clinical pathways; and
- Integrated renal technology platform that enables care team collaboration.
Click here to read more about this program.
Learn How VillageHealth Can Assist You
To discuss how VillageHealth can assist your organization in understanding and managing your renal population, email Inquiries@VillageHealth.com.
Additional resources for more information:
Page 'Breadcrumb' Navigation: