COVID-19 UpdatesLast updated Thursday, March 19, 2020
The health and safety of our patients and teammates is our top priority. Because we treat some of health care’s most vulnerable patients, we are keeping a close eye on this situation and reinforcing the extensive infection control practices already in place to protect them. We are in lockstep with the CDC and follow its guidance. We have also created U.S. and international task forces to review our response as the situation develops.
- Important Information for People with Kidney Disease (PDF)
- Important Information for Patients on Dialysis (PDF)
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) came out with new guidance on COVID-19 infection control recommendations in the chronic, outpatient dialysis environment. VillageHealth is following this guidance and patient safety remains our top priority.
- VillageHealth has been preparing for the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) since January. At that time, we began implementing updated policies.
- VillageHealth clinical leaders meet with the CDC and American Society of Nephrology (ASN) on a daily basis to obtain updates. VillageHealth is also working with every other dialysis providers in the country as we all prepare to respond to this virus.
- The health of our patients and teammates is our focus.
For further assistance, please contact VillageHealth toll free at 1-800-767-0063 (TTY 711).